x

Item shown as "Not available" - free version

I created and published my website claudiaduncan.me. I am using the free version. 

I have listed a number of items but when I select an item by clicking the shop button it shows up as "not availble".  Can you please help?

Thank you, Claudia

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Thanks for posting, @Claudia_artist. In order to sell items you'll need to be upgraded to a paid plan. How many items did you want to sell? 

Message 5 of 4

Thank you Adam, 

I have currently 16 paintings listed. I am a self taught artist and trying to sell some of my work to support the NHS during the Covid crisis. 

Please see my apporach below (you can check my website claudiaduncan.me as well). Is there no free version available to do this?
Covid-19: You can support NHS Charitis Together by purchasing my paintings. Here is how it works:

1. Select a painting you like - prices are waived at the moment but a guide price for donation are shown in the description
2. Donate the guide price or more to NHS Charities Together and provide prove of donation by email, text, message
​3. Add painting to the cart. All that is left to pay is the postage and packaging cost (between £5 - £30 depending on size and location) or contact me for safe collection

I hope there is another solution. Thank you, Claudia

Message 5 of 4
Square

Hi @Claudia_artist Unfortunately, it is not possible to sell that many items on a free plan. I think the way you have the site setup right now looks good, though. Perhaps you could incorporate a contact form on the page for users to submit their information? By the way, I absolutely LOVE this rabbit painting

Message 5 of 4