x

I've been waiting a total of about 3 HOURS for Billing Support and Nobody Answers! All I need is...

As a designer with clients, my acocuntant advised me that I need itemized receipts from your company, not a simple statement with a total on it every month.

I need them within the next two weeks when I go back to the Accountant.

Hoping somebody can help me out here

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

I'm sorry to hear you've been waiting so long. All areas of support have been pretty busy this week. I am not aware that an itemized receipt is available for the WWD accounts. What is your accountant looking for exactly? 

Message 8 of 7

Weebly use to post an invoice that shows which websites the invoice covers as well as the pricing for each website- it was recently removed. Why was it removed? How can I get a copy of these for 2019?
Message 8 of 7
Square

I'm sorry again if the receipt has changed from what you were expecting. Do you have a case number you can reference? 

Message 8 of 7

No, I'm sorry I don't. I originally posted this after waiting for support to answer the phone, which they never did. How do I get a case#?

Message 8 of 7
Square

I'm so sorry, I didn't see the entire conversation in my program. You can submit a ticket to support (to retrieve a case number) at the bottom of our Help Center. I'm also checking in with the team to see if I can get any additional information for you. I still advise submitting a ticket in case we need to escalate to the appropriate team. Thanks for your patience with me.  

Message 8 of 7

Thanks for your reply.

Message 8 of 7