x

Editor not loading for personal site, but is for WWD?!

Hi, I have been trying to access the editor for my personal website for the last 48 hours, but every time I can get to the dashboard, then when I click on 'edit site' it starts to load the editor, then just stops loading and gives me a grey screen (see below)! I have tried different browsers, clearing cookies and cache! AND the bizare thing is I can login to my client sites on WWD with no problem and they all load fine?! Please help! image

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Hi @Aries89 Do you have a different device or internet connection you can test out. It seems strange that you can open wwd editors but not your main Weebly editor. For context, I was able to load your editor for your standard account without an issue. 

Message 7 of 6

Hi Bernadette, thanks for your reply! Yes I thought it was strange too. This morning it is working. My internet speed is up today, so I think this was the problem. Still strange that it would manage to load 50+ client sites, but not one personal site? Many thanks!

Message 7 of 6

Hi again Bernadette, unfortunately further to my reply earlier today it is not working again! My internet speed is 21mbps so there should be no issue! My WWD site is still working fine. This is really holding me up as I am trying to update my own website, I really need this looked into please. Thanks.

Message 7 of 6

Hi again - I have tried in Firefox (usually use chrome), and it is throwing up this message?! (See screenshot below). PLEASE can you escalate this/sort it as I am unable to edit my own website and this is my business!!!

Message 7 of 6
Square

Do you have any browser extensions, or are you running antivirus/antimalware software? Were you able to briefly test out with a mobile phone connection? 

Message 7 of 6