x

Customer Service

I can't get a response via live chat, or email, and I've been reaching out for TWO DAYS.

My editing platform is missing.  My company is trying to upgrade to one of the more advanced plans, but have not yet, so I don't have a pin for phone support.  Why do you offer live chat if no one ever chats?  This issue is time-sensitive.  My website is https://alpalumni.weebly.com/

and my email address ends in @fedex.com

Can someone PLEASE help me with these issues?  

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

Can you try again, @MC3323358? I just made a change on our end which I think will help. Make sure you are only logging in through Weebly.com and not education.weebly.com, though.

Message 11 of 10

I haven't received any response from emails, and there is no one on Live Chat.   Apparently I need a pin to speak with someone now?  I've been trying for several days to set up a new client account on Weebly and migrate a website over to it with no success.  #businessfail    What is happening with your "Customer Success" team?  Please put me in touch with someone in the Tech department.  Thanks.

imageimage

Message 11 of 10
Square

I'm sorry to hear, @DoubleD I'm not sure why the chat feature was not working, but it might help if you try from a different browser? I know the old help center was sometimes touchy when using Safari. If you have Google or Firefox, I suggest trying one of those browsers. If the chat is dropped, it should be directed to the email queue for a followup. Is there anything I can try to help you out with? 

Message 11 of 10

Hi Bernadette,

Thanks for the response.  I was finally able to reach someone via Live Chat.  I still have not received a response from my emails.  I was told that the website migration was in a queue that would take another 24-48 hours.  Given that I have been trying to get this done for several days I would appreciate if you could expedite the process.  

I'm very concerned about the changes to the Customer Service support, lack of phone support and the time it has taken to bring a new customer to the Weebly platform.   Please private message me with contact details for your new head of Customer Success.  I understand that Alan Chambless is no longer with the company.

Thanks.

Message 11 of 10
Square

Thanks for your feedback. We've made a couple changes to our support model that may have caused some delays with our email queue. Once the reps catch up on their queues, it should go back to our stand hold times. We've also added some new team members that will hopefully alleviate the delays. I'll do my best to help speed your request along, but we do have several other users waiting in queue as well.  

Message 11 of 10

Hey can you help me my website is not working it say "404"page not found" after I pay it 

Message 11 of 10
Square

Hi there. It looks like you just need to publish the site. Please log into the editor and click the blue publish button for the site to go live again. Smiley Happy 

Message 11 of 10

I've not been able to get  response from their customer service ove rthe same thing.

This seems to be a trend, to get any customer service you have to write repeatedly until they reply?

I regret getting a psaif subscription.

Message 11 of 10
Square

Thanks for posting, @Reinvention2112. Your site loads from your domain for me, although it looks like you need to enable SSL for it on the Settings tab. That might cause it to not load in some browsers.

Message 11 of 10