x
Square Champion

Upload/Modify item library from dashboard

So, I'm having trouble bulk modifying my item library. The template that I download has all of our current items, but when I add to it and try to upload that new file, I get an error that there are duplicate column names... Which there are. 

I have 3 different tax columns... 2 of them appear to be the exact same. I've tried to rename one of them, but I get an error upon trying to upload that file that the mapping does not lineup... I have a feeling that this has something to do with a "seperate" location that we once had setup for doing mobile sales. I've long since deactivated that "location", but artifacts of it, still seem to crop up from time to time within the item library... For instance, when I am adding a new item from within the dashboard I can see an extra tax to choose from (but it is dimmed-out/unselectable) and it's location is "no locations"... I feel like this might be the source of my issue???

Any advice?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Nevermind... As soon as I posed the question, I found a place to remove that tax which solved my problem.

Message 2 of 2