x

Payment link paid, but not showing in balance

I have four separate payment links I sent via text to different customers. In payment links It shows them paid, but they do not show up under my balance or in transactions. I Initially thought it just needed time to process, but it’s been a whole day. I’ve tried updating my app and searching my notifications and email for any issues with my account and there are none. It’s a weekend so I can’t contact Sqaure till Monday, but has anybody else had this problem and resolved it?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

Seems people ask this same question all the time and the answer is usually the same with one exception.  You mentioned that you waited a whole day - no problem - if you did not sign up for any of the various Transfer Options, then the normal Transfer Times take 36+ hours or 1 to 2 Business Days (which are Monday thru Friday) unless the transaction happened over the weekend or on a Holiday.   We've learned that the exception would be if there is a Production System Issue (which does happen from time to time), suggest bookmarking this site as it is quite useful if you suspect there is a feature that was working fine and suddenly is not. 

Message 2 of 2