x
Beta Member

Errors between Apple iPad and Square register

Has anyone experienced on line orders showing up again on square register after being marked as picked up. Yesterday's last few orders popped up again this a.m. on Square Registers (2). Next thing incoming orders would display on I Pad and not the Square register. How do we know if it is an internal problem or a Square Problem. Nothing on Square Status so how do I report it

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

This sounds off, @keyworth 🔑 

Have you called our support team yet?

We have a specialized team that knows the Square Register and Terminal inside and out.

If you get in touch with us by phone, our team can put you in touch with the right folks who can dig in here.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

That is a good idea but the machine has no done it again. These are random glitches - for instance yesterday we lost our Bakery category on our on line site and getting in touch with you a new featured items category was made and renamed Bakery. It was only our customers telling us they could not order baked goods that we found out. We were left with a whole bunch of unsold baked goods at the end of the day. 

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Our team could still look into this with you if you give us a call before 9 PM ET today, @keyworth!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4