x

Course Registration and Enrollment

Does anyone have advice on how to best incorporate course registration / student enrollment into Weebly websites? I work for a government agency and we routinely host in-person training courses for internal and external employees.  I need the ability to be able to:

List available courses, course descriptions, and dates

Allow for students to enroll in the class

Allow for students to unenroll in the class

Assign a class size maximum that closes registration once full

Has some backend capabilities for instructors to review / print class rosters, approve/deny enrollments, correct mistakes in student registrations, etc.

Does anyone have advice on how to best make this happen with either Weebly or other app integrations?

Thanks!

J

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

Hi Jonathanz,

Best suggestion is to simply search on "Course Registration and Enrollment Software" - seems there are multiple 3rd party services that can do what you have in mind.  Looks like many are cloud based and can even handle the credit card processing for you (for a fee of course).   Personally, I don't think that Square's resources have the type of functions you outlined.   If you're into creating your own setup - take a look a Jotform.   There's a few other hoops you may have to go through as you mentioned you work for a Government Agency - perhaps contacting your IT Support people for guidance would also be good place to start.   (I used to work for the government, that's why I suggested that.)

jk

Message 2 of 2