x

Trying to Add an Item Variation

From the Options menu I have already added the variation, now I wish to add it to the actual item. I am not able to add an item variation even though the item has already been added to the Option Variation set. This is the message I received "These item variations can be renamed and new item variations can be created via your integrator"  I have no idea what this means and how to proceed.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

@sarahbertochi ;

Since you created an Option Set, this Option Set can be added to Multiple Items.  Usually this is buy Size for T-shirts for example.

SO when you create a New Item - Say Halloween T-shirt, then as you Scroll down a little on Creating the Item in your Square Dashboard on a computer you should see Add Options -- Open that and then choose the Option Set you previously Created.  Then select the Option Sizes (for Example) you want Square to Create.  

So after you select Add Options and choose Option Set Sizes a box will open with all the Sizes 3XL, 2XL, XL, L, M, S, XS etc, where you may only need to add L and M for this item or you can select them all to add.  I am not sure if you can do this on the apps on a cell or Tablet as I do not usually use those methods for adding new Items or variations.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 2 of 3

Thank you. Actually it seems the issue had corrected itself, was likely the result of the recent service outages.

Message 3 of 3