x

Bank verification

I have an email that says square is verifying my bank account. I see the two deposits in my bank and want to confirm. If I try to connect to square for verification from the email, I CANNOT log in . If I use the internet to log in, I can, but my bank info just says that it is updating and there is no where to enter my deposits?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

Hi Rhondahalliday,

From what I find, the process can take 4 business days (normally Monday thru Friday).  So if started on a weekend or holiday, there would be a delay.  Looks like Square holds any deposits until the process is complete.  Seems this question has come up in the past - here's some older conversations.  There's also some Support FAQs here.  Square does use a 3rd party service as an option to verify your info in addition to manually doing it yourself.  Unfortunately the volunteer Community Members here are not the same as Customer or Tech Support, no one here can look at Account details - you may want to follow-up with Customer Support on the next upcoming business day (don't think they are in on weekends).

Message 2 of 2