x

We have a festival that will have multiple booths linking to the same Square account. How do I have

We have a festival that will have multiple booths linking to the same Square account. How do I have each booth have a unique register "look" with only their items visible on the screen? i.e. a pancake booth has a different look than a pizza booth.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

I believe that would depend on your what hardware you're using and which Square App.  For example, if you're using Square Stands with iPads, you could just configure each iPad to display Favorites which you would pick from your items.  If just smart phones, you could do the same thing.  You also have to consider how you're going to manage the people who will be using or accessing your Account.   I don't think you want everyone to have the same capabilities as the Account Owner.   More details would be helpful so other members here could provide some input.

Message 2 of 3
Square Champion

@FlaxFest ;

Like @JK_Fiber_Art  has said it all depends on which Square App your using.  Square has different APps for different types of Businesses, Square POS for small businesses, Square For Retail with more features for inventory and in store sales, Square for Resturants which has features designed the food industry.  Then you can also add other options from other sources for a Kitchen Display System (KDS).  You can also add different locations which can have different menus for your systems.  

The method JK suggests would basically be an easy implementation for cost savings.  Again all this depends on your budget and your choices.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 3