x

Select multiple items

How do I make it to where when my clients want to order and get 1 item of different sizes they can check it all out in one check out? 
currently they are having to make multiple orders just to get what they are wanting. 
Thanks in advance im new to square 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hi @Getitpoppin.  It sounds like you might be using Payment Links to sell items to your customers, is that right?  If so, this is limited to one item per transaction.  In order to offer your customers a shopping cart experience, you will need to create an online store using Square Online.  Here’s a link to the Getting Started guide for Square Online.  FYI, you can create a free-tier store, but those come with some limitations.  Hopefully, you can get started with the free store and then upgrade as your store gets more busy and needs more features.  Let us know if you need anything else.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hi @Getitpoppin.  It sounds like you might be using Payment Links to sell items to your customers, is that right?  If so, this is limited to one item per transaction.  In order to offer your customers a shopping cart experience, you will need to create an online store using Square Online.  Here’s a link to the Getting Started guide for Square Online.  FYI, you can create a free-tier store, but those come with some limitations.  Hopefully, you can get started with the free store and then upgrade as your store gets more busy and needs more features.  Let us know if you need anything else.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2