x

Is there a way to make the email version of the EGift Card look Better?

A guest wants to print out the Egift cards and present them to staff at a Day Care but they look awful. Her email address is all over them and she doesn't want to use them. I'm about to lose a $100 sale because she says that it's not like this when she purchases gift cards online at other places. I have looked everywhere on here to see if there is a way to change it but to no avail.  Any thoughts?

The blacked one is the email version.  The pretty one is what Square displays on the internet. IMG_8443.PNGIMG_8447.jpg

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Hey @Denikins .  There is a spot where you can upload an image to be the "face" of the card.  I used a screenshot (cropped) of the proof for our custom physical gift cards.  You could just whip something up in an image editing program (or have a graphic designer do it for you).  Then you could upload that as your "custom" egift card.  Then deselect all of the other options leaving only your uploaded "custom" card.  I hope that makes sense.  I think they suggest the size of the uploaded image to be 640px x 400px

You click on "Manage Designs" and then upload a new design.  Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 2