x
Beta Member

Changing Menu pricing on Uber Eats

Hello!

I'm having trouble adjusting my Menu pricing on Uber Eats.  We integrated Uber Eats into the Square POS.  Uber Eats support told me I have to go through Square to adjust prices. 

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @Scoopsontap

My understanding is that your menu should sync based on your Square Item Library (also known as Catalog) There are times during the day when the sync may take a bit longer to process. Are you still experiencing this?

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Hey @JJ_ 

Just to clarify, I want my menu on my Square online to remain where they are at.  I'd like to modify my Uber Eats menu pricing. 

On Door dash there is an option within their menus to increase or decrease the integrated prices.  Unfortunately this isn't the case for Uber Eats.  But Uber Eats support told me that it is possible to change the pricing without affecting current pricing.  Not sure if that is true.

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

@Scoopsontap, you can change the pricing for your Uber account without affecting the pricing on your Square Online site by updating the pricing in your Item Library. Your item library and site items can be separated as long as the item is not synced with your site. You can check if an item in the Item Library is synced with your site by clicking the item and scrolling down to "Where it's sold."

Message 4 of 4