x

Can the Sender's email be removed from the egift card confirmation print out?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: I'm about to lose an egift card sale because of aesthetics.....

I have a guest wanting to buy $100 in eGift Cards.  She wants to print them off to give to Teachers in 2 days but the look in her email shows her email address all over them. Square says that you may email them to yourself to use  via phone, print or to send to a friend. The problem is that if you want to print to give to a friend, they are not attractive at all. I have scoured the site....please tell me I am missing something and there is some way to change the dynamics of the email layout for the eGift Card? Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Unfortunately there is no way to remove the email address from the confirmation. In fact, the egift cards are very basic in their appearance and customization options.  Sorry about that.

I understand how this limitation might water down the aesthetic and doesn't look very professional for your situation. We hope to improve in the area. For now, sending your post up so our Product Team has eyes on your suggestions. 

Keep and eye out for updates. Thanks for posting @Denikins

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2