x

Payroll Mobile App accounting for Cash Tips Feature Request

I am trying to run payroll via the mobile Payroll App and I can’t seem to figure out where to type in Cash Tips so that it is accounted for. I know I can type it in when running payroll via my desktop, so is this feature not available on the mobile App? I’m on an iPhone.

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

@flyleaf_bakery It is available. See the screen shot from my Payroll iPhone App below.  After you import wages and tips, scroll down to the field labeled “Tips Already Paid.”  This is Square’s label for Cash Tips, so that employees aren’t confused when looking at their paycheck stubs in the Team App.  Makes it very clear that these tips are NOT included in their paycheck since they already pocketed them.

Regards,D320324E-80AF-4656-9F07-9A9CD3A4036F.jpeg

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

Best Answer

@flyleaf_bakery It is available. See the screen shot from my Payroll iPhone App below.  After you import wages and tips, scroll down to the field labeled “Tips Already Paid.”  This is Square’s label for Cash Tips, so that employees aren’t confused when looking at their paycheck stubs in the Team App.  Makes it very clear that these tips are NOT included in their paycheck since they already pocketed them.

Regards,D320324E-80AF-4656-9F07-9A9CD3A4036F.jpeg

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 3

Thank you, I don’t know why I had trouble navigating that. 

Message 3 of 3