x

Easy way to see if your employee clocked in this morning?

I like to check every morning to see if my employee clocked in. It puts my head at ease. 

I just got off the phone with square and they told me the only way to see if my employee clocked in this morning is:

Find laptop - Square website - login - shifts - labor and tips - select day - select location.

Is this really the easiest way?

I had other POS systems where I just tapped the app on the phone. 

Appreciate the help. 

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

@SiPSTahoe Bookmark the following:

https://squareup.com/dashboard/shifts/workday 

You might have to log in, but if you add this to a bookmarks bar in chrome, or your web browser of choice this takes you right to the screen.  You can go one step farther and tap the three dots in chrome on the top right and click add to home screen and have it right on the screen as a shortcut.  I have "Desktop Site" checked on my android phone to load the full webpage, I am not sure if it is optimized for the mobile 

From there it is a quick to hit today at the top and all locations or the specific location etc.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Champion
Breaker of Things

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

Best Answer

@SiPSTahoe Bookmark the following:

https://squareup.com/dashboard/shifts/workday 

You might have to log in, but if you add this to a bookmarks bar in chrome, or your web browser of choice this takes you right to the screen.  You can go one step farther and tap the three dots in chrome on the top right and click add to home screen and have it right on the screen as a shortcut.  I have "Desktop Site" checked on my android phone to load the full webpage, I am not sure if it is optimized for the mobile 

From there it is a quick to hit today at the top and all locations or the specific location etc.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Champion
Breaker of Things

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 3

That is better.

I appreciate your input. 

Still a shame there is no easy way to access it from your phone.

I mean they have an app called "Square Team" that would seem to be perfect.

Message 3 of 3