x
Admin

Have you mastered the E-Myth?

Hey Readers,

We’re finishing up reading The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber, and we’ve talked about the main roles and phases of a small business, and the principles behind designing a turnkey business, how to test and implement better ways to do things, and putting the Business Development Program into action.

giphy

Now, let’s talk about how you’ve implemented what you’ve learned from the book. I’d love to hear what ideas resonated the most with you, what you learned, what it’s been like to actually enact those changes, and how they’ve impacted your business. 

Don’t forget to RSVP to our Live Discussion that we’re holding Tomorrow, Tuesday, June 25th, to chat together about the book and what we’ve learned. Hope to see you there!

We’d love to hear your answers in the comments:

• What resonated the most with you from this book?
  • What have you done in your business as a result of reading this book?
  • What effects have you felt on your business so far?

Don’t forget to:

Happy reading,

Pesso

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

1.  Understanding that we need to have systems in place that run our business.

2.  Changed my perspective.  Our systems were already in place, but I didn't know that's what they were til I read the book.  Now that I know, I can remain focused on keeping them working, going forward.  I haven't had to make any changes to them but understanding what they are, is key.

3.  I haven't seen any effects on our business but I have seen them on me.  I realize now that I have a well oiled machine and that as long as I make every effort to keep it going, I won't have anything to worry about.  My mindset has shifted from focusing on getting the work done and being worried about it, to keeping the systems in place and moving.  When they are moving, my work IS getting done.

@Pesso don't forget I'm on the road tomorrow.  I'm hoping to call in, but might miss!

Co-Owner/Business Manager
Arctic Heat
R&C Property Management
Event Planner/Business Trainer
Member - Women in HVACR
Member - Women's Leadership Network, Helena
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Thanks so much for sharing as always, @CareyJo !

I'm so glad that this helped you understand more about your systems, and can help you keep them working. That's a big realization and validation that your business is doing well functionally, and that the work you're doing is extremely valuable to keep everything running! I'm so glad that it helped with that and hopefully gives ya a nice confidence boost! You got this!

Message 3 of 3