x

How do I print PDF reports?

Does anyone know how to print PDF reports?

Message 1 of 7
2 Best Answers
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @Jasonbeltz

Only Square Invoices and Custom Reports can be printed directly from your online Square Dashboard.

The remaining Square Dashboard pages aren’t currently optimized for printing, but if you decide to screenshot or page print your reports, the tip that @VanKalkerFarms mentioned should work for you. 

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 7

Best Answer

Hi there, @Yourcupcake 👋 Thanks for taking the time to make your first post here on the Seller Community! We are happy to have you.

I've merged your post into a Similar Thread of Sellers also inquiring about PDF forms of their reports. While we have recently enabled Invoices available for PDF download, the formal printing of PDF copies of reports remains a Feature Request. 

However, EJ listed a workaround here for creating your own PDF's that many Sellers have found helpful!

Let me know if you have any clarifying questions. I am here to help!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Champion

What do you mean?  You want to print the reports to pdf?  That option should be in your print dialog box when you click print on a report screen. 

Message 2 of 7

Best Answer

Hi @Jasonbeltz

Only Square Invoices and Custom Reports can be printed directly from your online Square Dashboard.

The remaining Square Dashboard pages aren’t currently optimized for printing, but if you decide to screenshot or page print your reports, the tip that @VanKalkerFarms mentioned should work for you. 

Message 3 of 7
Square Champion

@EJ_ Sometime this year the reports did get optimized for printing.  every one that I have tried to print does format nicely now, so no more having to take screenshots one screen length at a time.

Message 4 of 7

Hey,

Does anyone know how to export sales and trends into a PDF format? The excel format isn't considered useful for banks, applying for loans, submitting documents to the SBA (Small Business Administration), etc. 

Message 5 of 7

Best Answer

Hi there, @Yourcupcake 👋 Thanks for taking the time to make your first post here on the Seller Community! We are happy to have you.

I've merged your post into a Similar Thread of Sellers also inquiring about PDF forms of their reports. While we have recently enabled Invoices available for PDF download, the formal printing of PDF copies of reports remains a Feature Request. 

However, EJ listed a workaround here for creating your own PDF's that many Sellers have found helpful!

Let me know if you have any clarifying questions. I am here to help!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 7

Good Afternoon, 

Is or will square explore offering a PDF version of exported data versus the CVS? If not, I may have to transition over to Quickbooks. 

Message 7 of 7