x

Customize checkout on Square app

In the Square app under Library there items like "Gift cards", "Rewards", etc. that are not germane to our business. I only want Items to appear here and the inclusion of other items causes confusion for our users.  Can the UI be simplified by removing unused/unwanted entries? Is so, how?

Message 1 of 3
2 Best Answers
Beta Member

Best Answer

From what I can tell - there's no features to do what you have in mind.   You can submit a Feature Request to customize what you're seeing - Square does look at submitted suggestions and if there's enough of demand for a change or addition, they will do an evaluation - there's no guarantees or even a time frame but, many past ideas submitted over time have been implemented.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
Partner

Best Answer

Hey there!

It seems like you’re trying to streamline your Square app’s library by just showcasing items related to your business. While it might be a bit tricky to modify this directly in Square, you might be interested in exploring the SendOwl app we've just launched in the Square marketplace. It's specially designed to support use cases like yours, allowing for a more tailored presentation of products.

Definitely worth checking out to see if it fits your needs!

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Best Answer

From what I can tell - there's no features to do what you have in mind.   You can submit a Feature Request to customize what you're seeing - Square does look at submitted suggestions and if there's enough of demand for a change or addition, they will do an evaluation - there's no guarantees or even a time frame but, many past ideas submitted over time have been implemented.

Message 2 of 3
Partner

Best Answer

Hey there!

It seems like you’re trying to streamline your Square app’s library by just showcasing items related to your business. While it might be a bit tricky to modify this directly in Square, you might be interested in exploring the SendOwl app we've just launched in the Square marketplace. It's specially designed to support use cases like yours, allowing for a more tailored presentation of products.

Definitely worth checking out to see if it fits your needs!

Message 3 of 3