x

Your Custom Domain is overdue?

I have a little dot when I sign in and it says "custom domain is overdue"  how do I fix this?  I can't find it anywere.  I assumed it meant I needed to pay the square monthly payment so I went ahead and paid for the whole year but it's still saying that when I log in.  

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Unfortunately the volunteer Community Members cannot look at user Account details, you may want to contact Customer Support as they can take a look and hopefully figure out why you're still seeing that message.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Unfortunately the volunteer Community Members cannot look at user Account details, you may want to contact Customer Support as they can take a look and hopefully figure out why you're still seeing that message.

Message 2 of 4

I found it Finally!  IDK where it is now .... but whatever I did after I posted this worked.  AND IDK how to delete this thread.  Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hi @JoleighsHope, thanks for posting. 

Glad to hear you were able to resolve this yourself ! 

To provide more insight, your custom domain has its own subscription and is different from your Square Online subscription. This would explain why you still had the "custom domain overdue" message after switching your Online plan to annual. 
You can view and manage your Square Online and domain subscriptions in your Online Overview Page > Click on your business name on the top right > Account & Settings.

Hope this helps for next time ! Let me know if you have any questions.

Lou
Community Moderator, Square

Message 4 of 4