x
Beta Member

Why is the word "Regular" showing on items in my Facebook shop?

The title of this post has been edited from the original:  Word "Regular" showing on Facebook shop

On my Facebook shop, each of my items that does not have a variation is listed as the item name - regular (i.e.: Bumble Bee Keychain - Regular).  Where is this pulling from, and can it be fixed?  It doesn't show if the item has a variation, and I did try changing everything to a variation (since I know you can change the name of the first item from regular to whatever it is) and that doesn't work (it changes to "Bumble Bee Keychain - Bumble Bee Keychain).  Any insight?  Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

@MagpieIdaho Yes, you can edit this easily.  From your dashboard click on the item---->edit variation details ----> and there is the name regular.  You can change this to anything you want or simply delete it.  I believe it is auto populated when you create an item.

Hope this helps.  I did not check to see if you can edit this easily on the ipad POS App but it is available in your online dashboard.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Champion
Breaker of Things

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

Best Answer

@MagpieIdaho Yes, you can edit this easily.  From your dashboard click on the item---->edit variation details ----> and there is the name regular.  You can change this to anything you want or simply delete it.  I believe it is auto populated when you create an item.

Hope this helps.  I did not check to see if you can edit this easily on the ipad POS App but it is available in your online dashboard.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Champion
Breaker of Things

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

@Donnie-M - You rock - thank you!

Message 3 of 3