x
Agency Partner

What team permissions do I need to access the Online Sales Channels settings section?

Hi! A seller needs to give me access to the Online Sales Channels in the Team section. I have access to the online section that includes part of the Online Sales Channels, but I need access to the settings section to connect Facebook and Google.

Which tabs in the Team section need to be checked for this access?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Thank you for the screenshot, @wiseanttech_m. It helps me understand exactly what you need.

The seller would have to grant you access to their Account & Settings by toggling on Manage Subscriptions to Square Services.

(Please see the image below)

Permission Description
Manage Subscriptions to Square Services Allow team member to subscribe to or cancel subscriptions.
View and set up Integrations in the App Marketplace Allow team member to access Apps in Square Dashboard and set up integrations with 3rd party business applications.

Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 1.40.56 PM.png

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @wiseanttech_m,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

I'm not sure what you mean by access to the Online Sales channel in the Team section. Can you provide more details or a screenshot?

If you have Online permissions, you will have access to perform all actions related to managing the online site, including the Online Sales channel.

You can view each permission and description in this article.

Message 2 of 4
Agency Partner

Yes, I mean this page,  under account and settingsOnline Sales channel.jpg

Message 3 of 4

Best Answer

Thank you for the screenshot, @wiseanttech_m. It helps me understand exactly what you need.

The seller would have to grant you access to their Account & Settings by toggling on Manage Subscriptions to Square Services.

(Please see the image below)

Permission Description
Manage Subscriptions to Square Services Allow team member to subscribe to or cancel subscriptions.
View and set up Integrations in the App Marketplace Allow team member to access Apps in Square Dashboard and set up integrations with 3rd party business applications.

Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 1.40.56 PM.png

Message 4 of 4