x

Transferred Domain to Weebly from Google and now my domain-linked email is no longer working

I transferred my domain ravenandmoth.com from its original register at Google Domains to Weebly and now I can no longer receive emails at my email address that was @ravenandmoth.com through G Suite. When I try to set up the G Suite through Weebly it gives me an error message "This domain has an apps account controlled by Google or another apps reseller". 

I tried to remedy the situation by re-subscribing to G Suite Basic through Google in an effort to regain access to my business email @ravenandmoth.com but that did not make any difference. 

Please tell me how to fix this situation so that I can receive email again at this address!!! Strangely, I can still send out email, just cannot receive any. 

Further, In a panic I tried to simply transfer my domain back to Google to fix the problem but it is saying that will not begin until the 26th so it is currently pending transfer. Should I cancel this transfer until this issue is resolved or is this my best course of action to remedy the situation. 

Help!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

HI, domains can be confusing.  Requesting a full transfer of the domain from the domain provider to your website provider can take up to 14 business days.  Domains can stay with the domain provider and just adjust the DNS settings to the new location and can work within a few hours.  The .com email address you created is linked to the domain.  It will not work until the domain works.  

You requested a transfer to your website provider, then attempted to cancel the transfer back.  Now you are going to have to wait it out to see what and/or where the domain stands.  Try to reach out to the domain provider and see if they can intercept.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 2