x

Square Online preview different from actual site

I have created an online store.  Added items, the store preview looks great shows all products I want with prices.  But when I go to the actual store page it says the items are out of stock and there is a $NaN in the price field.  I have published several times.  no change.  What am I doing wrong?   

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Hi @blackcreeknsy.  It sounds like you have stock tracking turned on for your items.  Is that the case?  If it is, and you don’t have your actual stock counts entered yet (ie - they are all zero) then they won’t show up for sale in the online store.  However, they WILL still show up on POS unless you explicitly tell it to also show out of stock.

Anyway, there are a few options for either switching stock tracking off (if that’s ok for now), or for updating your stock counts in bulk with a CSV upload.  But I don’t want to overwhelm with options you don’t need.  Let me know how you want to handle stock tracking (if at all) and I think we can get this settled for you.

Regards,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2