x

Question about removing the payment option on my website?

Is it possible to remove the payment option yet keep the pages as they are now on my website?

I'm an artist and some of my sales are local with no need to check out on my website, just wondering if this is possible since many of my other sales are with established clients and those people send me direct payments.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

@ShellyTaylorArt if you just turn off all of the pickup/delivery options all of the items will just show unavailable.  Or toggle the accepting orders button off.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Champion
Breaker of Things

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

Best Answer

@ShellyTaylorArt if you just turn off all of the pickup/delivery options all of the items will just show unavailable.  Or toggle the accepting orders button off.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Champion
Breaker of Things

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 3

Thank you, Donnie-M!

I truly appreciate that info.

🙂Shelly

Message 3 of 3