x
Admin

Show off your website!

👋 Hello friends! 👋 

Made a site using Square Online? Let's use this thread to show it off! I'd love to see the websites, online stores, and online ordering pages you've made. Sharing them can also be helpful for others who are looking for inspiration for their own sites.

sharing-is-caring-m76adc.jpg

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 675
674 REPLIES 674

For marketing your website ! I would suggest using social media platforms like facebook instagram and twitter even to market your site, send the links to your family and friends and tell them to share it. Word of mouth is the best form of marketing. I Would suggest taking advantage of the search engines to attract more findings. 

Janiah D
Message 43 of 675

Barbers & Stylist should definitely check this site out. If you are in Ohio book an appointment!

www.NuBlendZ.com

Message 44 of 675
Admin

Thanks for sharing, @NuBlendz! Really nice integration of your branding with the website.

Adam
Message 45 of 675
Square Champion

I couldn't get your website to load.

Jacqueline Mull
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Owner of Uniquely U Anime

Message 46 of 675
Admin

I think some weird characters got added to the link for some reason. I'll edit and fix it. 🚜

Adam
Message 47 of 675

Message 48 of 675

I wish I lived in Miami right now. Watching the video of how you make your ice cream rolls, has me drooling and craving ice cream.

Message 49 of 675
Beta Member

You have an amazing looking website!

Message 50 of 675

I have fallen in love with your site!

Message 51 of 675

I love the layout nicely done! 

Message 52 of 675

Really digging the site! 👌🏾 

Global Lesbian Economy
Message 53 of 675
Square Champion

www.jackiesuniquelyuboutique.com is ours....

Jacqueline Mull

Message 54 of 675
Admin

I remember your website, @JUYBoutique20! It looks really great! Very pulled together.

Adam
Message 55 of 675
Square Champion

Thanks so much...I can't wait to take our new spring/summer shots to add to the site.

Jacqueline Mull

Message 56 of 675

You should try to separate your items into categories. It will be easier for people to go directly to what they want.

Message 57 of 675

Love your site.

Message 58 of 675

website looks great! only tiny thing which is totally opinion would be when you click on an item, the items description is on the bottom of the page i would move it to the top but again all opinion it looks great those outfits are firee.

Message 59 of 675

Did you build that on square or integrate from a different website? I absolutely love that very top banner and haven't been able to find where to add one!

Message 60 of 675

Well done website! Simple, Clean & Well organized... I just started mines, but your sites organization inspires me. 😊

Global Lesbian Economy
Message 61 of 675
Square Champion

Message 62 of 675

Your site is beautiful!

Message 63 of 675