x

Other social media

I think this is the right thread to post in, is there a way to add other social media accounts to your square website?  So others that are not listed in the social media list already.   For example Discord.   Thank you

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back to the Community, @oneupgames

There isn't a current partnership with Discord, but if you have a link to post on your Square Online Store you can. 

This would be a Feature Request for our Product Team. I would be happy to get this over to them internally. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 8

yes please thank you.  

Also for Events, can they be setup as reoccurring? 

Message 3 of 8

@oneupgames

You cannot set up events as recurring events. The only options are to give it n end date or there is no end date. 

Kassi
Message 4 of 8

so if it has no end date, what happens to the event once the initial date entered has past?

Message 5 of 8

An event with no end date will show as an on-going event unless cancelled or modified by you.

JJ
Message 6 of 8

But doesn’t the event show on the website with the initial first date?  For example we run the same event every Monday.  If I set the event start date at 12/13 with no end, does the event on the website always read 12/13 with whatever title I give it?  I hope that makes sense 

Message 7 of 8

In this case events listed on the site (with our Events tool) are meant to Sell Tickets so they will appear whenever you make them available to purchase. Not setting an end date means that Tickets will always be available. Hope this makes sense. 

Something I would suggest is to get in touch with our Square Online team as they may assist with looking for alternatives or workaround that may work for what you are trying to accomplish.

If you like this idea, When. you have a chance you may reach out to our team here

JJ
Message 8 of 8