x

Modifiers Are Showing Differently On Items

I'm setting up my website and I've created a list modifier for selecting the size shirt that someone wants to buy. I have roughly 35 shirts listed but when I preview my website, 6 of the shirts are showing the size option as a check box on the page while the remaining 31 shirts are showing a drop down list. Does anyone know why this might be happening and how to fix it? 

I've attempted to remove the modifier and add it back many times and in many different ways (saving and exiting my browser in between, etc.) but nothing is helping. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @kendrasuttles,

We would like to take a closer look at this for you! Can you please include links to your site and also names of items that we can investigate?

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Hello. My site wasn’t published so I just published it so that you can see what I’m talking about. Here is the website: http://kendras-creations-104816.square.site/

If you click on the shirt “I 2nd That”, you will see that there is a drop down menu for the shirt color as well as the size option. This is the way that I want it to display on the site. 

If you click on the shirt “She Began To Fly”, it has the drop down menu for the shirt color but it has checkboxes for the size option. I’m using the same modifier on both though so I’m not sure what’s causing this. 

Message 3 of 3