x

Can I create an "information" section with multiple categories on my retail site?

I am currently working on building a site on Square Online (Plus Plan) and then transferring my domain. I am opening a brick and mortar store that will work simultaneously with the website (hopefully lol). What I hope to do is create a section on the site where people can get additional information on products sold in the store ~ for example, if someone buys a bath product they can scan a QR code on the package and go to a page with suggested uses etc. 

I realize that I could just add information directly to a product, however, that's a lot of different codes etc ~ I would like to have a page for all bath products, one for all candles, one for all crystals etc. I was thinking that I could use "Stories" but wasn't sure if I could edit post publishing ~ so if a new product comes in would I have to create a new page or just add to the previous one?
Example: I create a page with quartz, selenite and amethyst properties and publish it. Later I get rose quartz in, can I add it with the other three or would I have to add a new page. 

The goal :
Page title "Information"
Categories titled "Crystals" "Candles" "Bath & Body" with page links

I hope this makes sense 🙈
Thank you in advance !

nikkii g.

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0