x
Admin

Mobile locations and Square Online: What are Your Top 5 Changes or Additions?

Hello friends! 

Super Seller @Sam_400º brought up fair points that there are unique requirements and needs for businesses using Square Online with mobile locations. For those of you that have mobile locations, what are the top 5 changes or additions to Square Online that would help you use it for your business?

An example would be: make it easier to update the address of a location in Square Online.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Champion

I'll jump straight in there! 

1) Ability to add a location to the date. So the customers would see the choices like "Monday: Cambourne Green" "Tuesday: Caxton Gibbet"

2) Option to 'reverse' how black out dates work, so instead of listing dates that you're closed you could list the ones over the coming (say) couple of weeks to prevent people ordering ahead when you're not actually going to be in that place. 

3) Collection day/time workflow change. Removing the 'ASAP' to force the customer to specifically choose rather than defaulting, then having it so they choose the day, then time. 

Can I save my other two to just steal with what other come up with 😂

Message 2 of 5

Hi Adam - this has been an issue for us at Waffle+Co for over a year now.
We have around 100 different locations on our square account and yet we are one business. It would be great if there were an easier way around this. 
We would also like to option to delete locations! Can't believe there isn't an option for this. We have so many deactivated ones.

Message 3 of 5

Oh, also...we only pop up at some locations once in a blue moon and yet when we select restricted dates it allows the same day weekly. It's a nightmare. There needs to be the option to select just one date in a check box format so that it doesn't show further future dates.
Also agree with Sam - 3) Collection day/time workflow change. Removing the 'ASAP' to force the customer to specifically choose rather than defaulting, then having it so they choose the day, then time. 

Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

For items of limited quantity, I need to be able to restrict HOW MANY someone can add to their cart in a single transaction.

The item is digital, so there's no shipping. Its a self-service item.

This is imperative to avoid ticket scalpers when selling event tickets online.

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Square-Online-Feature-Requests/Feature-Request-Limit-the-quantity...

Message 5 of 5