x

I was made aware of a quirk/flaw for the menu on mobile that makes checkout difficult

I had a customer email me because of this quirk/flaw in the online menu.

This happens when a customer is in the product page and has added to the cart.   If you pull up the menu, the cart link is hidden behind the button to add to the cart.  I got a short email about how he cant shop my store because he cant find the cart to checkout.  Sometimes you can scroll down and it may appear.  Or you have to back out of of the product page.   I didnt know what he was talking about until I farted around on my Google Pixel 7 pro phone.  Im sure other phones do it too.  

I took a screen shot.  The cart link is hidden behind the add to cart button.

Screenshot_20240501-052538.png

Jayme Miller
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

Hello Castlebait,

Please understand that volunteer Community Members are not the same as Tech or Customer Support.  Although there is a ton of hands on experience using Square's Apps and Hardware, we cannot look at how you have your site configured.  I looked at your site with both a desktop and my phone - what I noticed is there is no Shopping Cart Icon  at the top right of the screen while viewing with my phone.  When viewing via my desktop, the Shopping Cart Icon is there.  If you look at the screen shot below of my phone test site, it shows what I'm referring to.  Best advice is to contact Tech Support so they can review your settings - sometimes they can do some magic on their end too.

Untitled.jpg

Message 2 of 2