x

I can't login to Weebly

When I try to log in to my weebly account, I get a message that indicates I'm a new customer and what kind of website do I want to create. But I've had a website that just renewed a few weeks ago. I need help in getting it reconnected to my email. I think possibly someone hacked my account and changed the login.

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hey @jimbobjoe - just to check, did you have your site through Weebly or via Square? 

If you set up your website via your Square store then you just need to click on the 'sign in with Square' on the bottom of the login page. My computer often tries to sign me in automatically in the Weebly login box when I need to use the Square one!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hey @jimbobjoe - just to check, did you have your site through Weebly or via Square? 

If you set up your website via your Square store then you just need to click on the 'sign in with Square' on the bottom of the login page. My computer often tries to sign me in automatically in the Weebly login box when I need to use the Square one!

Message 2 of 5

Square

Anybody there

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Jeff1234 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Are you also running into the same issue as the original poster above? Can you please let us know the full URL of the website you are trying to access? 

Message 4 of 5
Square Champion

Yep, as a Square user, you just have to sign into Weebly with your Square info and not Weebly info or else it doesn't recognize you.  Another way is to just login through Square Dashboard by clicking "online". I use that option since it is easier for me.  

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 5 of 5