x

I am trying to set up my website to be a drop shipping company for other small businesses?

I am trying to set up my website to be a drop shipping company for other small businesses, but I can't find an option or function for that. Could you guide me on how to proceed?

Message 1 of 3
2 Best Answers
Beta Member

Best Answer

Square provides some details here and they have also partnered with a third party app so you don't have start from scratch.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @Studioattireco - Thanks for joining our community! We are happy to have a new face! 🎉😀

Thank you @JK_Fiber_Art for your assistance and being so quick with your reply!

Here is some additional information on getting started when you are ready:

1. Log in to your Square account and go to Square Apps Marketplace and search for Spocket.

2. Next, you need to install the Spocket app by clicking the Get Started button.

3. You will be forwarded to the Spocket website and you will need to click the Get Started button once more.

4. When you're on the sign-up page, you need to fill in details by typing your name and email address.

5. Once done, you'll be redirected to the Spocket app page and on the left-hand side, click on My Shop.

Lastly, select Square, click on the Connect Store button and you're done!

Important Notes

• You will get logged out from your Spocket app after connecting to your store. Just simply need to log back in and please remember your Spocket email and password you used when you initially signed up.

• Card payment acceptance with the Square app is currently available in the US, Canada, Japan, Australia, and the United Kingdom. Square currently doesn’t support payment card processing outside of these countries or in U.S. territories such as Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and the Northern Mariana Islands. Click on this link for more information.

Feel free to reach out to me or any of our Seller Community moderators if we can help with anything else 😊

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Best Answer

Square provides some details here and they have also partnered with a third party app so you don't have start from scratch.

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @Studioattireco - Thanks for joining our community! We are happy to have a new face! 🎉😀

Thank you @JK_Fiber_Art for your assistance and being so quick with your reply!

Here is some additional information on getting started when you are ready:

1. Log in to your Square account and go to Square Apps Marketplace and search for Spocket.

2. Next, you need to install the Spocket app by clicking the Get Started button.

3. You will be forwarded to the Spocket website and you will need to click the Get Started button once more.

4. When you're on the sign-up page, you need to fill in details by typing your name and email address.

5. Once done, you'll be redirected to the Spocket app page and on the left-hand side, click on My Shop.

Lastly, select Square, click on the Connect Store button and you're done!

Important Notes

• You will get logged out from your Spocket app after connecting to your store. Just simply need to log back in and please remember your Spocket email and password you used when you initially signed up.

• Card payment acceptance with the Square app is currently available in the US, Canada, Japan, Australia, and the United Kingdom. Square currently doesn’t support payment card processing outside of these countries or in U.S. territories such as Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and the Northern Mariana Islands. Click on this link for more information.

Feel free to reach out to me or any of our Seller Community moderators if we can help with anything else 😊

Message 3 of 3