x

I am adding products to my online store but they are not showing up

I am adding products to my online store but they are not showing up on my website. They are visible and under 2 categories (Parent "bracelets" and the subcategory of the collection) Everything looks right but the listings are not on the website as many times as i refresh, nothing. Had issues with this last week and spent 2 hours chatting for them to tell me that it was a problem on their end and they put in a fix and should update within a few hours. It did, but i am having the same issue once again.

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @FHG and @the_vanity_dish, sorry to hear that you both experienced this. 

We did have a service disruption during the week which would have caused what you described, which has now been resolved. I apologise for the inconvenience caused. 

If you are still experiencing any issues, please let me know. A link to your site and examples of impacted items/categories will be helpful, thank you both. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

I'm having the same problem. None of the items that I added this morning are showing up in the online store. They were briefly there for a few minutes, and then disappeared. In addition, some random (old) items that have been deleted are now showing up on the website, and it looks ridiculous... especially when you click on them and get a 404 page not found error. So frustrating. Square, please HELP!

The Vanity Dish
Selectively Sourced Thrift
Message 2 of 4
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @FHG and @the_vanity_dish, sorry to hear that you both experienced this. 

We did have a service disruption during the week which would have caused what you described, which has now been resolved. I apologise for the inconvenience caused. 

If you are still experiencing any issues, please let me know. A link to your site and examples of impacted items/categories will be helpful, thank you both. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 3 of 4

I am having this problem too. My website worked fine for a couple of days and now none of my inventory shows up! 

Message 4 of 4