x

How do I turn off Menu Highlights on Square Online Orders?

Hey! I have a cafe and I'm setting up online ordering. However, I absolutely do NOT want the "Menu Highlights," which seems to have no relationship to anything else on the menu. (It does include menu items, but not the most popular, etc) Further, I don't actually want to have to post pictures for every item, or not yet. But this looks like craaaap. Help??Screenshot 2024-02-09 4.18.57 PM.png

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Etheriacafe 👋

It took some digging, but I was able to confirm that this setting is controlled by the Personalized Order Screen toggle under the Order Online page tab. 

Log into your site editor, and click the page list dropdown at the top of the left side of the screen. Scroll down to the Order Online tab, then toggle off Personalized Order Screen. You will need to re-publish the website for the changes to reflect online. Please let me know if you have any further questions. 😊

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 7.00.52 PM.png

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Etheriacafe 👋

It took some digging, but I was able to confirm that this setting is controlled by the Personalized Order Screen toggle under the Order Online page tab. 

Log into your site editor, and click the page list dropdown at the top of the left side of the screen. Scroll down to the Order Online tab, then toggle off Personalized Order Screen. You will need to re-publish the website for the changes to reflect online. Please let me know if you have any further questions. 😊

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 7.00.52 PM.png

Message 2 of 3

Thank you!!! Frustrating that I can't both offer a personalized experience AND turn that off, but here we are. 🙂

Message 3 of 3