x
Admin

Get More Expert Feedback on Your Square Online Store

AdamB_0-1629842222495.jpeg

Hello again! 👋 This meme has nothing to do with this post, but it appeals to my sense of humor and is somewhat related because… fonts!

A few weeks ago, I asked sellers like you to share your Square Online site and get expert feedback. It was a lot of fun - thank you to everyone who commented looking for advice.

If you missed it the first time around, now is your chance to get expert advice for your own store. Comment below and share the website address of your store, and I’ll provide advice and tips you can use to up your game! 😁

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 193
192 REPLIES 192
Beta Member

I would love some feedback! xoxoimpressions.com

Message 64 of 193
Admin

Thanks for your post, @Kenzam! Interesting use of an animated background!

Overall, everything looks really good! This is personal preference on my part, but I feel like you could move the "our promise" section higher up on the page. There's nothing wrong at all with where it is, but I think it's an important communication to customers and could be higher up where more might read it.

Adam
Message 65 of 193

Sure, Ill give it a shot! www.theclassydragonfly.square.site

Message 66 of 193
Admin

Thanks for sharing, @ClassyDragonfly.

Overall, your site looks great! The use of color is really complementary, and the layout is clean. One thing you could do is use a banner at the top to mention the free gift offer. That might get it in front of customers a little quicker than the section you have on the bottom of the home page.

Adam
Message 67 of 193

Hi Adam, 

Thank you so much for the opportunity. I would love some feedback on our shopping pages. 

I've been revamping quite a bit and we are still adding products so it would help to know where our tricky areas are. 

Thanks again! You can find the link to our online shopping pages here...

https://luna-fe-llc.square.site/ 

Traci C.
Message 68 of 193
Admin

Some of your items really made me chuckle, @LunaFeLLC. The roll for initiative coffee mug brought back some fond memories.

Do you have any example of custom items you've made for other customers? That might be interesting to include on the store to show what you can do.

Adam
Message 69 of 193

Thank you so much for your feedback! I really appreciate it very much. 

Working on special order and customized examples now so I'm happy to say they will be up soon!

Traci

Luna Fe LLC

Traci C.
Message 70 of 193
Admin

That's awesome!!

Adam
Message 71 of 193
Super Seller Alumni

Hi @AdamB,

Would love to get your insight and recommendations for our site! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. 

kindheartcoffee.com

Much appreciated! 

Erik 

I'm just a guy doing his best.
Message 72 of 193
Admin

Hi, @erikjones! Thanks for sharing your site. 

Will you still use the cold brew order form once you've added your full coffee menu? I'm assuming you're using it for all types of orders right now until the menu is up, and then will use it for events or gift orders.

I like the colors you chose for your site - they match your logo nicely. Do you have any photos of the charity/coffee location? It might be nice to have some images of that up, or work that the charity is doing.

Adam
Message 73 of 193
Super Seller Alumni

Hey @AdamB, really appreciate the feedback! 

That's exactly right! We use the cold brew order form for various orders at the moment, but as we progress it will be used more exclusively for private/catered events and larger quantity ordering. 

Glad to hear you're a fan of the site colors! As for the photos, and the addition of the full coffee menu, we are going to be launching our first location shortly. So those photos and updates will all be happening shortly! 

Thanks again! 

I'm just a guy doing his best.
Message 74 of 193

HI Adam, I sure would like some advise on our site.  We actually came back to square and weebly after having so many problems with our other website host.    Please let me know what you think. https://beepothecary.square.site/

Laurie

BEEpothecary

BEE Happy, BEE Loved, BEE Well

Message 75 of 193
Admin

Not a problem, @BEEpothecary!

A couple things that come to mind when I check your site:

1. The background of your header area: is this a screenshot of the header on your old site? On smaller screens I can see a "shop now" button that is part of the image. You might want to consider switching to a different layout or adding some text in the website editor rather than as part of the image itself. You can also turn off the header section and add a regular section of another type for more options.

2. Are you using categories in Square Online? Setting up categories and adding your items to them in Square Online could make it easier for customers to find what interests them. Right now they'd need to just scroll through the full list (which has its benefits as far as window browsing, but it's a good idea to think about what would lower the effort of finding something).

Adam
Message 76 of 193
Square Champion

Hi Adam,

happy for you to have a look at www.blueseafishshop.com.au

Chris Dimopoulos
Blue Sea Fish Shop Castlemaine
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
Innovator
Message 77 of 193
Admin

Hi, @dimo10. It's a shame that I'm on the other side of the planet or I'd be having some fried fish tonight.

One thing you could consider is adding your address and contact info to the footer; a lot of customers will sometimes scroll down for that if they want to contact you or know if the business is close enough to get food from.

One other thing you could do is use an announcement banner to mention home delivery being available. It's totally fine having it on your about us page, but that'll help bring move visibility.

Adam
Message 78 of 193
Beta Member

Hello, Adam!

I'd love some feedback, thanks!

http://www.risingsun207.com 

Jamie 

Jamie Giles
Message 79 of 193
Admin

Hi, @RisingSun207! I love the chair in the picture on your home page.

Speaking of the homepage, you could try using some complementary colors as backgrounds for the of the sections. It helps break everything up a bit for visitors so they absorb what they are seeing a little better.

Another thing you could do is turn on the button option in your site navigation and link it to your Order Online page. That'll give it maximum visibility and reduce how many navigation items you have.

Adam
Message 80 of 193

Hi, I'm Dana. I would love some feed back.

www.whatnowsoaps.com

thanks in advance 

Message 81 of 193
Admin

Hi, @whatnow - thanks for sharing your site! I like the name of your business. 🙂

I feel like your homepage could benefit from using the featured items section, and using the masonry-style layout.

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 4.15.24 PM.png

It's a really visually interesting way to show off different products in your store.

Adam
Message 82 of 193
Beta Member

Message 83 of 193
Admin

Hello, @dresswithflair! Thank you for sharing.

One thing you could add to your site is an "about us" page. Customers like to read about a business before ordering, and that can sometimes make the difference between getting a sale or not.

Adam
Message 84 of 193