x

Form File Upload

Hello, I am trying to create a form on my website and require a file upload section. When I google it it says that it should appear when I choose add a question but on my account there is no option for file upload. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

HI, Square Online does not give a File Upload option.  Best advice, get a form builder and embed into your site.  Square App Marketplace recommends JotForm, 123FormBuilder.

How to embed.

Online Dashboard, Website, Edit Site, +Add Section, scroll down to Media, Embed Code  

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 8

Has Square added an Upload File feature yet?  I am trying to add an upload file field to my contact form, 

Message 3 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hello @gracem730  and welcome to the Seller Community 

At this time this feature isn't available on Square Online. I recommend following @Gold's advice and taking the route of integrating with an application available in the Square App Marketplace.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 8

I feel like it’s another way for them to charge your for something. I have forms from the company’s product I use that they provide. I’d like to use those forms. I don’t want to recreate and have to pay for a generic option. There needs to be an upload file option. 

Message 5 of 8

Hello @Immaculatebrows 

Although most of the form builders available in our App Marketplace offer a free plan, sounds like you are not looking to offer your customers an option to upload a file into your form, but rather, you'd like to import an existing form to your website, is this correct?

We do not offer the option to import forms at this time, unfortunately. 

Frances
Message 6 of 8

Yes. 

Message 7 of 8

Importing an existing form is a feature request at this time. 

I would recommend posting on the Ideate boards here in the Community if you'd like to see this feature added in the future, @Immaculatebrows.

Thank you. 

Frances
Message 8 of 8