x

For a new website, how to best digital marketing?

I would like to ask, how to use digital marketing to attract traffic for a new website? I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me with that.

Message 1 of 5
2 Best Answers
Beta Member

Best Answer

Take advantage of Social Media - Facebook, Instagram, X, etc. - you can setup and get started for free.   Start thinking outside the box - what makes you or your products or services stand out from others in your same category.  Start a Blog or create informative Videos (YouTube or Vimeo).  If you have a budget for advertising - Google Ads.  If you also have a physical presence, Google Maps, Bing Maps and Yelp are quite helpful - again, basically no cost.  Also cross selling on other platforms like Etsy and Ebay - the whole idea is to go everywhere.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @DkJing09, welcome to the Community 🙂

In addition to @JK_Fiber_Art and @DinaLRosenberg 's suggestions, I also recommend working on your SEO (Search Engine Optimization). I'm linking an existing thread here about a similar question, on which @TheRealChipA provides additional information.

Hope this helps !

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

Best Answer

Take advantage of Social Media - Facebook, Instagram, X, etc. - you can setup and get started for free.   Start thinking outside the box - what makes you or your products or services stand out from others in your same category.  Start a Blog or create informative Videos (YouTube or Vimeo).  If you have a budget for advertising - Google Ads.  If you also have a physical presence, Google Maps, Bing Maps and Yelp are quite helpful - again, basically no cost.  Also cross selling on other platforms like Etsy and Ebay - the whole idea is to go everywhere.

Message 2 of 5
Square Champion

THIS 100% 

Social media is the single best way to drive traffic to your website... yes, it isn't easy- but keep at it and it will work for you!

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 3 of 5
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @DkJing09, welcome to the Community 🙂

In addition to @JK_Fiber_Art and @DinaLRosenberg 's suggestions, I also recommend working on your SEO (Search Engine Optimization). I'm linking an existing thread here about a similar question, on which @TheRealChipA provides additional information.

Hope this helps !

Message 4 of 5

To attract traffic to a new website, focus on SEO optimization, content marketing, and social media engagement. Consider using paid advertising like Google Ads or social media ads to boost visibility and reach your target audience effectively.

Message 5 of 5