x
Admin

Feature Request Highlight: BOGO and Automatic Discounts for Square Online

Hello Square Online folks! 👋

Each week I’m going to highlight a feature request from the Square Online feature request board. Feature requests are one of the best ways to let us know what you’d like to see us add or change with Square Online.

AdamB_0-1628547701969.jpeg

Seller @dianadays posted about offering a buy-one-get-one deal to customers and using automatic discounts supported by your POS. I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve taken advantage of a BOGO offer. When paired with the right items, it’s a sure-fire way to make a lot of sales.

If this feature interests you, head over to the Feature Request: BOGO and Automatic Discounts for Square Online post and like it. Consider leaving a comment and explaining how it will help your online store as well. Your comments help provide the insight we need to understand how it should work and what it should do.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

I commented on the thread mentioned above, but this is a feature I would love to see Online. It's a great marketing tool. Buy One Get One 50% off sounds much more appealing and drives sales much more than a 25% off sale. Even though it's the same discount. 

Message 2 of 2