x

Deleted items showing up... Online store products are all screwed up

Not only are new items that were added this morning not showing up in the online store, items that were deleted days ago and no longer exist in the items catalog have somehow reappeared. Square, please help with the fix!!!

Screenshot 2024-09-03 5.04.20 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-09-03 5.01.23 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-09-03 4.59.10 PM.png

The Vanity Dish
Selectively Sourced Thrift
Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @the_vanity_dish - Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Apologies, I looked into it and found that your posts were being auto-flagged as spam vs manually by one of our moderators. Taking a look at your posts, this was likely because you were posting about the same topic several times within a short span of time. I've now marked your posts as not spam.

I went ahead and merged your duplicate posts to a single thread. We merge duplicate conversations together to keep like comments in one place, and to make it easier for others to find the thread in the future. I also want to make sure you've seen our Community Etiquette Guidelines. We ask Seller Community Members to not post the same message in multiple places, as it is not productive for our Moderators.

Now that we have that out of the way, I've confirmed with our Engineers today that this issue is now resolved. At this time, if you find that there are individual items still out of sync, you can update the inventory of that item and it will trigger a re-sync.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

I'm aware there's an ongoing issue with the sync. But not only are new items not showing up... old deleted items that no longer exist are showing up in my online store. Someone from Square please help. Thank you.

The Vanity Dish
Message 2 of 4

I tried posting several times about issues I'be been having with my item library... like so many others here, but all my threads have been flagged as spam?? 

The Vanity Dish
Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @the_vanity_dish - Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Apologies, I looked into it and found that your posts were being auto-flagged as spam vs manually by one of our moderators. Taking a look at your posts, this was likely because you were posting about the same topic several times within a short span of time. I've now marked your posts as not spam.

I went ahead and merged your duplicate posts to a single thread. We merge duplicate conversations together to keep like comments in one place, and to make it easier for others to find the thread in the future. I also want to make sure you've seen our Community Etiquette Guidelines. We ask Seller Community Members to not post the same message in multiple places, as it is not productive for our Moderators.

Now that we have that out of the way, I've confirmed with our Engineers today that this issue is now resolved. At this time, if you find that there are individual items still out of sync, you can update the inventory of that item and it will trigger a re-sync.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4