x

Customer and myself cannot checkout on Weebly!

Apparently my website isn't working properly for customers to checkout. The cart works fine but when the customer tries to checkout there is no way to continue to address information etc. 

There isn't a box for address input, rather just three none clickable boxes Store Pickup (which I don't want to offer), Payment Information and Review and submit.

I had several customers with rather large orders contact me and since this obviously has been going on since 4/24 when I actually did offer a pickup and that's what probably caused this mess.

I have no idea who to contact, the square helpline is totally confusing. They want a customer id number etc. chat AI is also a joke, no way to type anything back. 

If anyone has had this happen, I appreciate the help. 

Screenshot 2024-05-19 at 6.44.20 PM.png

Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

I can confirm I get stuck on the same spot, @wooffi .

Whenever I've seen this in the past with my own website and while helping others, it usually comes down to a fulfillment mismatch somewhere along the line.

Make sure your fulfillments are set at Dashboard -> Account & Settings -> Fulfillments. Check your settings for Pickup, Delivery, and Shipping even if you're not using one of those.

Now, for each item you have displayed on your site, make sure your fulfillment settings match whatever you have enabled on the Fulfillment section. If you have an item marked for shipping but do not have shipping enabled, this will cause issues for the site.

Hopefully this will solve the issue. If not, let us know and we will see what else we can do to help.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Square Champion: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square Champion

Hi @wooffi  what’s your website  URL?

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 10

https://www.gardensoyvey.com/#/

Thanks

Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 3 of 10

I just went through all possible square settings etc. nothing...

Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 4 of 10
Square Champion

Best Answer

I can confirm I get stuck on the same spot, @wooffi .

Whenever I've seen this in the past with my own website and while helping others, it usually comes down to a fulfillment mismatch somewhere along the line.

Make sure your fulfillments are set at Dashboard -> Account & Settings -> Fulfillments. Check your settings for Pickup, Delivery, and Shipping even if you're not using one of those.

Now, for each item you have displayed on your site, make sure your fulfillment settings match whatever you have enabled on the Fulfillment section. If you have an item marked for shipping but do not have shipping enabled, this will cause issues for the site.

Hopefully this will solve the issue. If not, let us know and we will see what else we can do to help.

Ryan Wanner

Happy Selling!
Message 5 of 10

Thanks, I figured it’s something like this, may have to go through all my listings and see which item may cause the issue. 
I have checked the fulfillment settings over and over. Clicking them on and off to no avail.

Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 6 of 10
Admin

Glad you were able to get this all sorted! Btw, love the name Gardens Oy Vey!

Max Pete
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Seller Community
Message 7 of 10

Thanks!
The name has been a hit, and it's well know by now and associated with quality mail order plant shipping.

Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 8 of 10

Ryan, you did it for me. I'm up and running again. I guess I messed it up, when I recently allowed for a unusual pickup request. (Not my normal operation).
I check a couple of items and they all where set to pickup only. 
Went to bulk edit all items and set to shipping only. That was it...

Thanks so much.

Wolfgang

Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 9 of 10
Square Champion

Great! Glad it was a relatively easy fix!

Ryan Wanner

Happy Selling!
Message 10 of 10