x

Can text modifiers be assigned to specific locations instead of ALL sale locations?

We have multiple locations that are unrelated to each other but they all fall under our owner account umbrella. The issue is when one location creates a TEXT modifier, it shows up for ALL locations when creating/modifying site items. For example, when our Coffee Shop location is creating/modifying site items and they go to assign modifiers, they see not only their modifiers but also the TEXT modifiers created by our Donations location. This seems to only apply to the TEXT modifiers and not the LIST modifiers (this type of modifier is only visible in the location where it was created). 

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hey @RBB-Schools.  See the screen shot below.  It seems that at this time, Text modifiers apply to all locations.  There is no work-around for this right now.  I don’t know if there are plans to fix this in a future release, but you can head over to the Ideate Board and submit a feature request, just in case.  

IMG_5465.jpeg

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hey @RBB-Schools.  See the screen shot below.  It seems that at this time, Text modifiers apply to all locations.  There is no work-around for this right now.  I don’t know if there are plans to fix this in a future release, but you can head over to the Ideate Board and submit a feature request, just in case.  

IMG_5465.jpeg

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 3

Okay that's what I thought but just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks for the response/info! I will submit this as a feature request. 

Message 3 of 3