x
Square Champion

*BUG* Sale banners missing from website

I have been using the coupons menu to discount items on my square POS and on my website since the migration occured a few years ago. There has always been a red banner with the discount name "BUY 12 SAVE 5% - Hills Cat Cans" on the item before you click into the item. Once you click in the banner is there to highlight it, however on the list of all items it is missing

This is currently missing from my website leaving no visibile moniker that the items are on sale. Please advise on how this will be corrected. This has happened before and I had to recreate all my discounts....

Screenshot 2024-09-16 142823.png

Screenshot 2024-09-16 142811.png

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @JTPets 👋 thanks for flagging this. 

I'd be happy to take a look. 

Would you be able to send me to a link of the page where you took this screenshot? 

I had a look myself just now, but I can see the banner I think you are referring to: 

Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 11.37.10.pngScreenshot 2024-09-17 at 11.37.29.png

I'm wondering if this was a glitch and has resolved itself, or if I'm looking at the wrong page or for the wrong thing. 

I'm going to replicate this on my own account too in the meantime. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 2 of 3
Square Champion

Yes, this does appear to have been tied to some temporary outtage, as it is restored today on all my devices. It was missing from all yesterday.

Thanks for the follow up

Message 3 of 3