x

Anyone else have constant Checkout issues when customers pay with Cash App?

For whatever reason, my customer's seem to get error messages every single time on their initial checkout with Cash App. They usually have to place the order multiple times for it to go through. I searched the forum and didn't see this topic, but curious if anyone else has experienced this and if so what the fix was?

TIA,

Jason

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello @jcrowlonghorn,

Welcome to The Seller community! Happy to have you 🙂 This is not something I have come across yet but certainly something we want to look further at. Do you happen to have a screenshot of the error message that occurs? That would be helpful. When did this start to happen? 

Message 2 of 4

I do not, because I am not the one checking out. It only seems to occur with CashApp transactions, per my customers. It started happening last Saturday, so roughly a week ago.

Thank you,
Jason

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @jcrowlonghorn 👋 Violet here, stepping n for @MayaP

This does sound off, but it's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account with you. This type of question should be submitted to our Support Team via phone or email

The best way to reach out is by phone because our team can look at your account with you and help you make adjustments in real time. If you haven't already, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4