x
Beta Member

Add an image to a form section in Square Online?

Is it possible to add an image to a form section in the Square Online website editor?

Any helpful advice or guidance is appreciated!

Susan J.
Square Online seller, website designer and artist

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
3 Best Answers
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @taylorandjones thanks for reaching out, this is a great question. Do you mind dripping your website link I will check and see if we can. Thank you!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply @MayaP 

I'm a Square Online website designer that works with clients that would benefit from this feature.

My Square Online url is located in my signature 🙂

I appreciate your time and effort!

Susan J.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 6

Best Answer

I appreciate your patience  @taylorandjones our team did confirm there is currently no way to add an image to the form section. Forms can only have question options, a title, and a description added, no images. This would be a feature request, you can add your request on our Square Online Ideate Board. Please provide as much detail as possible about your business need for this request. I know this isn't the best answer but if you need anything else please let me know! 

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Best Answer

Hello @taylorandjones thanks for reaching out, this is a great question. Do you mind dripping your website link I will check and see if we can. Thank you!

Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply @MayaP 

I'm a Square Online website designer that works with clients that would benefit from this feature.

My Square Online url is located in my signature 🙂

I appreciate your time and effort!

Susan J.

Message 3 of 6

Best Answer

I appreciate your patience  @taylorandjones our team did confirm there is currently no way to add an image to the form section. Forms can only have question options, a title, and a description added, no images. This would be a feature request, you can add your request on our Square Online Ideate Board. Please provide as much detail as possible about your business need for this request. I know this isn't the best answer but if you need anything else please let me know! 

Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

Thank you @MayaP for taking time to look into this. I've submitted a feature request and hope other sellers will support it 😊

The request: https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Square-Online/Add-an-image-to-a-form-section-in-Square-Online/idi...

Susan J.

Message 5 of 6

I am always happy to assist, please reach out if you need anything else @taylorandjones ! 👋😊

Message 6 of 6