x

2 custom webstores at once

I sell athletic apparel to schools. May need to operate two separate pags for two different schools at once.  Am I able to do this. Also need to customize and have a URL address to send people to the page. New to this so all help is appreciated.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

@knicknackpromos Welcome to the community. First off, do you want 2 different websites or 1 website with a dedicated page for each school? If you want 2 different websites here is the support page from Square to set  them up.

Manage multiple websites with Square 

If you want just one website but have different school pages you could do this.

1 Make a page for each school.

2. Then buy a custom domain for each school like floridatigers.com and floridarams.com for example.

3. Then do a 301 redirect  for each web address to it's specific page.

Here is an explanation of a 301 redirect.

301 redirect 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

Best Answer

@knicknackpromos Welcome to the community. First off, do you want 2 different websites or 1 website with a dedicated page for each school? If you want 2 different websites here is the support page from Square to set  them up.

Manage multiple websites with Square 

If you want just one website but have different school pages you could do this.

1 Make a page for each school.

2. Then buy a custom domain for each school like floridatigers.com and floridarams.com for example.

3. Then do a 301 redirect  for each web address to it's specific page.

Here is an explanation of a 301 redirect.

301 redirect 

Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Both suggestions are great - just for info - I was tinkering with setting up a 2nd website and although quite doable but, it's a little tricky.  When you pick a template or design, there's only one that's offered for free, the rest are "upgrades" - although the free one appears to be setup for Appointments (don't) know why, with some editing, you can set it up in a similar manor as did with your first website.  You end up with two different sites, each has their own Square subdomain.

Message 3 of 3