x

Square online orders aren't working for mobile users

We've had our square online website for years. Today a few users are reporting that they can't put through orders when they're on their mobile phone - it says "Sorry. Your order didn't go through. Please try again". Desktop orders are going through fine. Anyone have any thoughts on what could be causing this? Have contacted support as well but while I wait I thought I'd check here too 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there @rachelf1,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

I took a quick look at your Support case, and it seems the issue was resolved and was related to a specific item or service on your Square Online site.

While I donโ€™t have all the details, I recommend keeping this Support Article handy in case you run into a similar issue in the future. Itโ€™s focused on resolving item visibility issues, but the troubleshooting stepsโ€”like double-checking stock, availability, and fulfillment settingsโ€”often help with other online item issues too.

If you have any other questions or want to share more about your experience, feel free to reach out! Hopefully, everything is working smoothly now. ๐Ÿ™‚

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there @rachelf1,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

I took a quick look at your Support case, and it seems the issue was resolved and was related to a specific item or service on your Square Online site.

While I donโ€™t have all the details, I recommend keeping this Support Article handy in case you run into a similar issue in the future. Itโ€™s focused on resolving item visibility issues, but the troubleshooting stepsโ€”like double-checking stock, availability, and fulfillment settingsโ€”often help with other online item issues too.

If you have any other questions or want to share more about your experience, feel free to reach out! Hopefully, everything is working smoothly now. ๐Ÿ™‚

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2