x

How can I add an accordion element to my site?

I want to make the FAQ section on my site more compact by using an accordion element. However, this option is not currently available in the drag and drop elements. Is there a way to add it with custom code or does anyone know how to crate one using an embedded code, or could it be added to the available options?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @NailsbyShellyR, thanks for posting !

Setting up an accordion on your Square Online website would be a feature request, which you can file here. The workaround is to embed a custom code; on your new page, click on Add Section > Embed Code.

Screenshot 2024-07-01 at 10.49.32.png

โ€ƒ

Unfortunately I don't know any custom code that could achieve this, but a quick Google Search might help you find one !

Let me know if you have any questions ๐Ÿ™‚.

Lou
Community Moderator, Square

Applications to the Square Champions program are open! Apply here before October 14th!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @NailsbyShellyR, thanks for posting !

Setting up an accordion on your Square Online website would be a feature request, which you can file here. The workaround is to embed a custom code; on your new page, click on Add Section > Embed Code.

Screenshot 2024-07-01 at 10.49.32.png

โ€ƒ

Unfortunately I don't know any custom code that could achieve this, but a quick Google Search might help you find one !

Let me know if you have any questions ๐Ÿ™‚.

Lou
Community Moderator, Square

Applications to the Square Champions program are open! Apply here before October 14th!

Message 2 of 2