x

Customers name missing

When you click on an appointment you can usually see the customers name and from there click it to see previous and future appointments. For some reason this has disappeared from my app. I have un installed it and re installed and it is still not there.  Does anyone have any advice?

This is on am android phone, it still works for my husband who has the same phone

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

When you click on an appointment you can usually see the customers name and from there click it to see previous and future appointments. For some reason this has disappeared from my app. I have un installed it and re installed and it is still not there.  Does anyone have any advice?

This is on am android phone, it still works for my husband who has the same phone

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out to us about this, @FurminatorJess.

Our Engineering team has identified a disruption that is causing customer names to not appear in the booking details section of the Square Appointments App on Android devices.

Our team is working hard to get this fixed promptly. You can follow updates on our Status Page,

www.issquareup.com.

We appreciate your patience while the team works to resolve the issue. Please let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime. 

[So that we can track this issue in one place, I've gone ahead and moved your additional post on this topic to this thread]

Message 3 of 3